The Hansel Family

The Hansel Family

Thursday, October 4, 2012

the response - WE bless the rains down in Africa!

Wow.  You all amaze me.  A friend texted yesterday and asked how the response to yesterdays announcement was... OVERWHELMINGLY awesome, with a lot of tears.  It was a blessing in so many ways.  We know this will be a tough road, but to have the support of friends and family is the road to be on.  Thank you, from the depths of my heart, for your encouraging words, sign ups for the photography shoot, and prayers!  I can't wait to bring this little boy home and I'm ready to take the long road, after all, "it's going to take awhile to do the things we never have... it's going to take a lot to drag me away from you, there's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do."

No comments:

Post a Comment