The Hansel Family

The Hansel Family

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rawr!


My dear friend Emelie, made these, as a donation for our adoption.  And you benefit!  These two are for sale for a minimum donation of $50 for one.  No need to live near us, I'll mail them to you!


Each bracelet also has a little sterling silver charm that reads "Rawr!", if you've ever talked to Emelie, shes probably rawr-ed at you a few times!  I met Emelie one morning a little over a year ago, teaching her the sport I love.  Luckily she has fallen for the sport too and we've become fast friends in the process.  She has blessed me in more ways than I can count!
 
All stones are natural semi-precious stones, the wire and findings are sterling silver.  Please let me know if you'd like the Tigers Eye or Green Agate.  There are just two so grab them quickly.  You're support means the world to us!







No comments:

Post a Comment