The Hansel Family

The Hansel Family

Sunday, May 12, 2013

An Arbonne Opportunity

A few years back, while I was a full time mom, I started selling Arbonne's amazing skincare products as a way to help supplement our growing families needs.  While coaching soon became a full time job, I never stopped using their nutritional products.

Fast forward a few years, a few more kids, and now an international adoption on the horizon, we are again hoping that it will help us finance an international adoption to bring our little guy home.

As I stood in the kitchen this morning, a tired M in my arms, F wrapped around my leg, and J walking up the stairs, sleepy eyed but with the words "Happy Mother's Day" coming out of his mouth, I felt blessed.  Their presence in my life overwhelms my heart each day.  And with those thoughts, come the dreams of our little guy, who's story I don't know yet, but who I love already.  This journey to get him weighs heavily on the financial side of things, so our brains our constantly getting creative in ways to raise the necessary funds.

Here's how you can help:

1.  Host an Arbonne party with 5 friends that I haven't met.  Let me come, tell our story, and present the health and wellness products that I love and use!

2.  Browse Arbonne.com, let me know what you'd like to purchase.  I can order it for you and have it at your door, with 35% of it going directly toward our adoption!

3.  Become a consultant yourself and share these products with your friends and family, while having extra income yourself!

Lots of love to you Momma's out there today, I cherish the feelings we share, of doing anything for our children, the ones in our homes and the ones on the other side of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment